Monday 26 January 2015

Medieval Village House Update

I want to update my project time to time to make it look more beautifuler and by comparing to models
Old:
This was my fast made low poly house, simple and small. Exactly what was needed to make my Medieval Village. I intend to update all my models when im free from University and Sports. My idea is to create populated village so it could be a part of some game or the beginning of a game.







New:
I remembered how i was playing Anno 1404
and there was a peasant house, so i wanted to create something similar but not that similar

I'm trying to add more details to model, to make it look live and not boring. Im always looking for feedback from online forums, tutors, friends and etc. Always experimenting and trying to make something different from my other models.




By making this house i started using simple method with Layers to help me organize my work. Easily to understand where is where and what is it connected to.
By adding random props, it give this house a bit live view, as it is not a simple box house. Fully made low poly house.

No comments:

Post a Comment