Monday 26 January 2015

University Assignments (part 2)

 First Year Student at University of Derby.
All these works were created with hand painting textures.
The Spell book was fully made with my own textures only except symbols on the edges.
The Symbol in the middle was copied from Ultima Online Spell books.
 Creating a crate and making hand textures was the first task on my first year of second semester. As i did lot of online tutorials it helped me a lot how to create it. By that time i did not had my Wacom Tablet so the crate texture was made with mouse.

 This Door was a part of a huge house we were given so that we could texture it without using any textures from the internet especially from cgtextures.
 Cottage was given without textures but with already made UV. We were allowed to textures taken from photos we made (it was optional). I used some only for rocks and roof tile.


No comments:

Post a Comment