Monday 26 January 2015

University Assignments (part 1)

First year student at University of Derby.
One of the main assignments was to create a lowpoly vehicle with 6000 polys limit.
We had to go outside and start shooting photos of Construction vehicles only. It took me 12 weeks to finish and texture the vehicle. From where 2 weeks were given to get reference with textures as well.



 This was my first ever failed hand painted texture. It was a disaster i would say. I really did not knew how to create textures and it was a first ever experience for me.
After some time spending time to create something much much more beautifuler, i spend 3 weeks learning online how to make something look realistic.

 I remembered that we were taking texture photo references as well, so as it was said in one of the online tutorials i needed to play with the photo reference and create textures, which was way better than i tried to create on my own.













No comments:

Post a Comment